Epocware/Paragon Software Group has recently released their new VOX General Spanish Dictionary for Symbian S60 and published it in a newsletter. The dictionary was compiled by a large team of experts representing all varieties of Spanish using the most up-to-date lexicographical methods. They are offering 30% discount on purchasing VOX dictionary till the 25th of March.
The dictionary contains:
- 52,423 entries and 112,000 definitions
- 10,000 idioms and 100,000 examples
- 21,000 synonyms and 3,000 antonyms
- 4,700 etymologies and 7,000 notes /remarks
- Includes Computer jargon, Neologisms and other useful vocabulary